Subscribe:

IPL 2010 : Mumbai Indians! Duniya Hilla Denge!

Jan 5, 2009

‘I cannot be everywhere all the time:Sachin’
“Fantastic. It is a terrific achievement by both of them,” said Sachin Tendulkar when HT asked what the master thought Ajinkya Rahane and Wasim Jaffer crossing 1000 Ranji runs this season.
When asked if it was one of those records that he missed, Tendulkar simply said, “I cannot be everywhere all the time”.
Tendulkar has enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of being with the Mumbai Ranji team over the last couple of days. "It has been fun always and I enjoy myself all the time," said Tendulkar. "Rahane has been in good form," said Tendulkar, dismissing talk of Mumbai being on the decline. "Mumbai cricket has not come down. It plays with the same grit."
Ajinkya, who slowed down the pace of scoring, said that it was one of those days when he could not time his shots well. "I was struggling to play my strokes. The bat was not meeting the ball where I intended it to. I was not timing my shots well. As I struggled, I thought it was wise to stay in the middle and be patient."

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 SACHINIST™
Contact us | admin.sachinist@gmail.com