Subscribe:

IPL 2010 : Mumbai Indians! Duniya Hilla Denge!

Jan 29, 2009

'I want to bat like Sachin:Adil Rashid'
England’s new leg spinning hope Adil Rashid is a confident lad judging by the players he models himself on.
The Yorkshire player, 20, is currently in his first official tour with England’s senior side having travelled to India as a non-playing spectator.
After playing in the warm-up games in the West Indies, the all-rounder is gunning for a call-up to the Test side, The Sun reported.
“I think I should be ready if called upon. I’ve been working hard with the coaches and feel I can bring something different,” Rashid said.
“My batting, as a genuine all-rounder, is a big plus of course and I’m an attacking leg-spinner. I guess I’d model my batting on Sachin Tendulkar and my bowling on Shane Warne,” he added

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 SACHINIST™
Contact us | admin.sachinist@gmail.com