Subscribe:

IPL 2010 : Mumbai Indians! Duniya Hilla Denge!

Feb 4, 2009






It was lip-smacking to the core, Yuvraj Singh was the toast of Premadasa and it took just 82 balls for hs century, and the acknowledgement went straight the 
dressing room.
Adressing the media after the win, Yuvi said, "He (Sachin) actually gave me plans to play Mendis in this series because last time I got out to him a few times so I was chatting with Sachin who told me a few points, which really helped me in getting through in the initial overs. I'll give credit to Sachin for helping me."
Playing in tandem with Sehwag has been a rarity for the lef-hander. However, when he got this opportunity he did not want to let go off it. 
He said, "I don't remember me and Viru batting together and getting a hundred. Because normally Viru is batting up the order. By the time i get to the crease he is out on hundred or I am there till he gets 250 or 300 runs. I don't get to bat much with him. But I really enjoyed batting with him."
The Little Master was third time unlucky in this series. However, Yuvi warned his opponents that Sachin will be back with a bang.
He said, "Sachin has been extremely unluck as we all know. I hope it does not happen again. But he is a master with such class and if he gets going he will score some big runs."

With eight consecutive wins, Team India is looking to go for the record ninth successive win. Yuvraj Singh said, "At the moment our team believes in each other and believes that we can win under any situation. That is not only an inner belief but a belief in your team members."

With the Lankans already handed a mauling, Dhoni would love to rub it in with two more wins and hammer the final nail in the Lankan coffin.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 SACHINIST™
Contact us | admin.sachinist@gmail.com